This session will focus on:
- what is a voluntary organisation?
- how a voluntary organisation is set up
- the process of enrolment of a voluntary organisation with the Commissioner for Voluntary Organisations
- the implications of enrolment of a voluntary organisation including the privileges that enrolled organisations would be entitled to
- the trading prohibition
- the role played by the Commissioner for Voluntary Organisations and the Council for the Voluntary Sector
Lecturer: Dr. Rebecca Micallef, Advocate; GANADO Advocates
Who should attend?
This session will be beneficial to anyone who has an interest in voluntary organisations and particularly in learning more about the law which regulates voluntary organisations.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants who attend the session.
Venue, Dates and Time
Institute of Legal Studies Tuition Centre, 19/12 Vincenti Buildings, Strait Street, Valletta VLT1432
Thursday 16th October, 2014
1600 – 1800hrs
€40; cheques are payable to Institute of Legal Studies Malta
If you are interested kindly use our online registration form.